Posted October 2019
Meat World will be giving you the chance to win a Renault Sandero Stepway!Just follow the details in order to enter and the final draw will be taking place the 26th of October 2019.
How to enter:
- spend R200 or more in any of our stores
- entries open until 25 October 2019
- Final draw - 26 October 2019
T’s & C’s indicated below.
During the competition, each Meat World branch will be giving away one Renault Sandero Stepway 66kW Turbo Expression 5-dr to one lucky prize winner.
- Only residents of South Africa who are 18 years of age or older may enter the competition, except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families of Meat World or Renault SA.
- The competition opens on 24 June 2019, from which date you may submit entries. Entries close at the end of trading hours on Friday 25 October 2019, after which entries will not be accepted.
- To enter, you must purchase goods at Meat World to the value of R200 or more. Write your name and contact number on the original entry form which you will receive at the till at the time of your purchase, and place it in the competition entry box provided.
- Only one entry form for each transaction over R200 can be entered into the competition.
- There will be a total of 100 semi-finalists drawn per Meat World branch over the duration of the competition.
- The semi-finalists will be the first 100 qualifying entries randomly drawn from the in-store entry box of each branch by judges selected at Meat WorId’s discretion.
- Semi-finalists will be informed of their place in the final draw and given the details of the draw telephonically and thereafter their names may be published in the press.
- The final draw will take place on Saturday 26 October 2019. Semi-finalists must be present at the draw to qualify for the draw. 10 finalists will be drawn from the pool of semi-finalists. Semi-finalists names drawn in absentia will be disqualified and a new name will be pulled.
- 10 finalists will be given the chance to draw for the winning key. The finalist who draws the winning key will be the overall winner of the competition and the winner of the car. Only one finalist per branch will win a car. Finalists must be present at the time of the draw to qualify.
- Winners must agree to be photographed at the draw and to have these photographs used for marketing purposes thereafter.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item or service.
- Winners must agree to accept the prize in the condition it is presented to them - vehicles are brand new, but delivery mileage is applicable. Colour of the vehicle may differ to images used for advertising purposes.
- The winner must provide Meat World and/or Renault with all information and original documentation required for licensing and registration of the vehicle, including an Identity Document and valid driver's licence, in respect of the winner or his or her nominated driver. Licensing and registration of the vehicle will be the responsibility of the winner and the vehicle will not be released to the winner without proof of licensing and registration.
- Insurance of the vehicle is the responsibility of the winner. Meat World and Renault will not be held liable for any losses, harm, damages, rights or claims after the vehicle has been registered to the winner.
- The winner must agree that their participation in the competition, and their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at the winner's own risk. By participating in the competition, winners agree to release and hold Meat World harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition or resulting from the possession or use of the prize.
- The decisions of Meat World and its judges are final and may not be challenged.
Congratulations to our Win A Car 2019 Winners!
Our Winners per Branch:
- Alberton - Derick Sibabela
- Boksburg - Henk Brits
- Comaro - Assuncao Maria Chaves Pinto
- Daveyton - Lindiwe Christinah Mngomezulu
- Edenvale - Marius Coetzer
- Elarduspark - Petro Erasmus
- Gateway - Stanley Reddy
- Krugersdorp - Trudie Joubert
- Northcliff - Chantell Styger
- Rustenburg - Tshepiso Matebele
- Springs - Sam Addums
- Tembisa - Sidney Mabina
- Verwoerdpark - Kesolofetse Phala-Mapotse
- Wonderboom - Salani Solomon Mbayela